Rasha Morchedy is an enthusiastic, motivated certified life and corporate coach and trainer who comes with wide exposure and variable experiences across different fields. Rasha also heads the webinar department of the International Institute of Coaching (IIC) managing all online events.
Prior to migrating to a full-time independent coaching and training practice in 2010, Rasha was a corporate executive working in various capacities including Training Manager for the Intercontinental Hotels, and Quality Assurance Manager for the Hilton Hotels.
In 2012, Rasha joined the ABAMI team and managed to successfully deliver many programs to various clients including Department of Tourism and Commercial Marketing (DTCM), Max and KNPC. She acquired her Coaching and NLP diploma from a UK-based coach training company – Noble Manhattan Coaching Ltd – Europe’s Leading Life & Corporate Coach Training Company and is currently completing her masters degree with Birkberk University of London in Coaching and Counselling.
Her Consultancy Responsibilities Have Included
Identifying training and development needs through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with line managers
- Conduct training needs assessment and oversees training function
- Designing, developing and delivering training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Resolve and respond to training issues from managers and employees
- Manage, lead, motivate and develop training team members
- Continuously seek and support new training approaches, practices and processes to improve the efficiency of training services offered
- Producing training materials for in-house courses
- Stockholders’ analysis/management: communication and engagement
- Certified Practitioner Coach
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified Trainer
- Member of the International Institute of Coaching (IIC)