Thirty-one years of experience in most aspects of management –Strategic Planning, Sales, Distribution & Marketing, Products Development, Operation in addition to Customer Services & Relationships.
Spent 12 years in executive positions within different multinational and local companies during which the role revolved around creating, promoting and managing brands and products in addition to sales and distribution of fast moving products in competitive Middle East retail markets. Later and for 5 years, setting up, launching and managing projects in the field of GSM and Telecom Services in Congo Brazzaville, Chad and Niger. Taking them from start-up and steady state of growth, to market leadership.
For the next twelve years, Medhat decided to get involved in Business Development and Consultancy, through joining as a free-lance, a couple of consultancy firms in the field of Training, Coaching, Monitoring sales, and customer care personnel.
Lately, for the last six years, driven by a new passion and satisfaction from helping developing people, and helping them discover their own potential, Medhat joined ABAMI Consultancy & training as a certified facilitator, where he delivered training programs to thousands in the Middle East.
- As a free-lance Senior Business Consultant. Worked on many contracts with leading multinational and international companies and banks across the region covering Egypt, Pakistan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Saudi Arabia reaching almost 1152 days of training sessions.
- Best Commercial Director performance of the year 2004 in Celtel Niger, an affiliate of Celtel International. During one year, grew the subscriber’s base to 113%, and reduced distribution cost by 27%.
- Best O.T. Employee of the year for three consecutive years 2001 – 2003, for being able to dominate the market of telecommunications in Chad and increase the gap with competitors.
- During the internal launch event, held at Eastern Company in Jan. ‘04 was given a reward for handling the fastest and shortest project development and launch in Seita’s new markets launch history.
- Helped Naghi brothers in ’92 to almost double their sales and distributions levels in a year time through implementing scanning programs and the re-evaluation of outlets and was rewarded Best Distributor of the year.