A highly motivated entrepreneur and trainer who has a vigorous inner drive for constant learning and improvement. He is an enthusiast of creating a safe environment where people engage in experiential learning activities. Martin believes that the most impactful learning is achieved by empowering people to experience and reflect something and elaborate on further applications. He is highly enthusiastic, which easily spills over to participants who will leave the workshop with newly generated energy and new insights applicable in their lives. Throughout the last years, Martin has lived in several countries around the world, where he has developed an adaptive working approach with different cultures. Martin’s unique approach to connect the techniques from the improvisation discipline to real life situations, called applied improvisation, makes it an unforgettable experience for all stakeholders involved.
- Designed, developed & facilitated team building activity for the strategy department at the Value-Added Services division of Deutsche Telekom GmbH (Bonn, Germany) that enhanced trust and collaboration for the upcoming financial year.
- Designed and conducted strategy creation and implementation workshops for the C-level executives at the Arion Group in the Netherlands. Followed-up with action initiatives and cascading goals to 10 department managers.
- Co-facilitated a 5-day Innovation Mondial workshop with more than 100 employees from Dubai Customs working towards the 10x governmental initiative
- Co-facilitated a 5-day workshop together with the Prime Minister’s office of the UAE, Ernst & Young and Hackmasters to work on transformational ideas regarding the future of government services
- Designed, developed and facilitated a training with the department trainers at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts in Dubai to enhance team engagement and customer experience
- Regularly delivering public & team building workshops in the UAE to share knowledge and benefits of applied improvisation