20 years of professional experience in corporate business HR, training & development, coaching and talent management, Katia has been a strategic partner and a change agent, supporting leaders to execute their people development strategy and striving to translate people principles into innovative solutions that serve both; the business and the people. Her mission is to equip corporates and individuals with practical development tools to grow talents on a professional, leadership and personal levels. Tools that will put them on the future leaders’ path in the new economy.
Katia progressed through her professional HR career with reputed multinational organizations such as PwC, Dow Chemicals, Serco and Averda.
- Developed the people strategy for ME and Africa with Dow Chemicals and Averda. Worked closely with business unit leaders to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Led the skills gap analysis and identified training plans for managers and potential leaders across the organisation.
- Registered over 500 hours of executive coaching as an accredited ICF coach.
- Received TTT with Dow Chemicals in Switzerland and with Averda in Sydney.
- Currently training for TTT as an Associate with CCL.
- Facilitated training workshops across the board for employees and executives.
- Managed the on-boarding and induction programs for new hires.
- Owned and implemented robust workforce and people development plans to enable achievement of business objectives and to ensure a solid leadership pipeline.
- Initiated employee engagement plans across businesses to drive diversity and inclusion culture.
- Accepted a short term assignment in Shanghai as an HR Business Partner for Commercial, EH&S and Public Affairs Departments for Asia Pacific.