A born trainer and facilitator who has spent the last 25 years developing and honing his skills. Aaron feels that all people have the potential for greatness; they just need their particular avenue opened up to them. His passion is creating the desire in people to move forward embracing change in themselves, their organization and life in general.
Aaron has been delivering training to clients from a huge variety of cultures and nationalities for over 20 years. He has spent the last 9 years in the Middle East (Kuwait and UAE) working with private sector and government organizations and joined the ABAMI family in 2012.
His Consultancy Responsibilities Have Included
- Facilitating MBTI Workshops and Team Dynamics Programs
- Delivering Leadership Skills Development Programs
- Team Dysfunctions Diagnostic Consultancy
His range of skills and life experience are his greatest asset, giving him the ability to relate to a vast and varied number of people.
- MBTI Certificate
- ERCA High Ropes Facilitator
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Professional Trainer Certificate
- City & Guilds Certificate for Deliverers of Conflict Management Training (1886)
- NEBOSH International Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health (Credit)
- IOSH Managing Safely
- First Aid, Fire Safety and Health & Safety Certified