ABAMI will assist the organization in putting in place just enough structure to reinforce the
newly defined clarity and developing the leaders across the organization to support it.
Developing the leaders to instill the change into the DNA of the organization is a critical part in sustaining the newly defined clarity. At ABAMI we have a powerful and proven leadership development model. We use the model as the foundation for customizing client specific leadership tool box’s.
The ABAMI Model covers the following four aspects of developing a High Impact Leader:
- Leads Self: Developing self awareness and understanding of own values, purpose, competence, SWOT, style, emotional & social intelligence
- Connects with Others: Builds trust, credibility, engages and empowers others. Nurtures talent and builds a high performing team
- Builds Agility in the Organization: Instills a winning and agile culture focused on achieving results and resilient enough to handle changes
- Understands and Masters the Landscape: Focused on understanding customers, competitors, opportunities and threats and innovates to find new ways to serve and win in the market
To sustain the defined clarity the organization needs to ensure all internal systems and procedures are adjusted and aligned to reinforce the new organizational path.
There are some key areas which need attention to ensure sustainability:
- Developing Performance Matrices, KPIs and measurement techniques based on the desired behaviors, values and competencies
- Recruitment and selection policies based on the defined behaviors, values and competencies. Induction programs designed around the values
- Compensation and reward systems are built around the elements of the organizations newly defined clarity
- Meetings are either strategic or operational. Strategic meetings review the directions and the achievement against the defined clarity elements
To measure the progress of the new path in the organization we recommend the use of the IBM PULSE platform to measure the ongoing level of engagement and progress of change by listening to the peoples voice.